07 July, 2015

*1139 - cancun #3

So, I've been to Cancun thrice.  Thrice!  The first two times was because it was a cheapish flight away from NY with an acceptable drinking age (i.e., college kid on a budget needing a drink), and this time was because, well, just because.  We needed a Caribbean getaway, and some place that was in between NY and SF, so Cancun it was.  Being all grown up and making money means that you get to splurge on luxury, all-inclusive resorts when the spring breakers are in school. 

Still, I'm half-broke now, and my body is truly broken (barfing and pooing endlessly), but it was all so worth it.  Love my girlies.  Why do they have to be Easties?  SF is such a fabulous place, everyone should join me here.



In true out-of-character fashion, I volunteered first for this before even knowing what it was.  Petrified, but, I'm flying!

D'awww.

This selfie has a purpose.  The purpose is to show off my chest chakra.  Knowing I had a sparkly chest chakra definitely made me inhale deeper and exhale noisier and stretch longer and clench harder during those beachside yoga classes.  Everyone should have a sparkly chest chakra.