03 May, 2008

*558 - garden visits

Photos from today's field trip! We went around to professors' houses to check out their gardens. I wish I could casually say things like "we've got 35 acres of land back there" to visitors. The people here are blessed with so much land - I bet they could fit a few blocks of HDBs in their backyards. Hehe.

We got to play with animals too! We were looking at Professor Pritts' strawberry fields, and then he went "oh, come over here Bob and Ben" (I just made up the names because I can't remember their real names) and a pair of sheep came running towards us! He had a dandelion-chomping goat, and and and a delightful half-lop-eared bunny! I couldn't resist and crawled into its cage to play with it. Awww. Love bunnies.

When I took this, we were like "wow, looks photoshopped already!"






They like me!!










Phallic?


Meet Toby! Daintily crossing its paws, hehe.


Sniffing my finger! I'm in love :D




<3