26 April, 2008

*555 - pandora released!

Pandora performance on Saturday (: I had so much fun! Really enjoyed the dances I was in this year. Maki's (emo), Adrienne's (pretty), Anchi's (spooky).

I'm really happy to be part of Pandora! The girls are all incredibly talented! I'm so proud of us (:







(This is me wobbling out of a quick penche)






During practice:










Went to Madeline's after the performance for yummy desserts and drinks. After which, we were both bitten by the dancing bug (either that, or we were slightly tipsy) and, on the spur of the moment, proceeded to record a series of interpretive dances in the middle of the carpark, in the dead of the night.

Here's our best attempt (and Kenneth's debut dance performance):




Grande jete across the carpark


Bar at Madeline's